Tasting Room is at a walk-in basis. Reservations are only recommended for hosted seated tastings in our Clubhouse for our Wine Club Members: Saturdays & Sundays. Reservations can be made at: exploretock.com/danzadelsolwinery
At Danza del Sol Winery, we love seeing your four-legged friends!
However, only service dogs are allowed on property.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We are Equestrian friendly property. Here are just a few simple rules:
If you plan to ride your horse to the winery we ask that they be tied up at the hitching post.
Owners are responsible for their horse.
All equestrians MUST call in advance to make a reservation to stage.
If you plan to stage a ride, please call Andrea Zdunek at 951-302-6363 ext. 103.
Plan to take all manure, hay and shavings in your rig for disposal. Manure can only be tossed in the field. Not in the vineyard.
With the exception of small snacks, no outside food or beverages are allowed on our patios or in our Tasting Room or Clubhouse.
No beverages, no tents, shade covers, large ice chests, or excessive decor are allowed. No outside caterers or food deliveries (e.g. pizza) are allowed at any time.
CHILD GUEST POLICY
We will be a 21+ venue-only on Saturdays.
All ages are welcome Sunday – Friday.
If you plan to visit with Children please adhere to the Updated Policy for Guests with Children:
- Children must always remain with a parent or guardian – please no exceptions.
- Children are not allowed to sit or stand at the tasting bar. Section 25665 of the California Alcoholic Beverage Control states that minors are not allowed to enter or remain within a bar. However, a minor is allowed to enter and remain inside a restaurant that happens to have a bar attached.
- Children are not allowed under any circumstances to be in our vineyard, landscaping, or fountains.
- Shoes and clothing must be worn at all times.
- No balls, bikes, skateboards, scooters, toy guns, frisbees, etc. – we are not staffed to be a playground.
- Tours and special events are a 21+ only experience.
We ask that you please respect the guidelines listed above to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our visitors.