Tastings Are Back! - June 13, 2020
We are happy to announce that we will be open for tasting flights beginning Saturday, June 13th. For the safety of our guests, members, and team members we will be following guidelines established by Riverside County and the State of California.
Here‘s What To Expect During Your Visit:
- Reservations Required: To better serve you, reservations will be required for all tastings. Members must also make reservations for complimentary tasting or wine by the glass. Maximum of 6 people in your group. Your reservation time is 90 minutes maximum. If you require a longer time slot please call 951-302-6363.
- Wine Flights: The selected, pre-poured flights are a great way for you to enjoy our wines as you have in the past, with all of the proper precautions in place as we experience the new normal together.
- Food Purchase: Guests are no longer required to make a reservation.
- No Outside Food: Picnic and outside food will no longer be allowed. We’ll have deli items and charcuterie boards by Grazing Theory to purchase daily. Saturday & Sundays we’ll have food trucks.
- 21 and up: At this time, we will continue our 21-year-old and up only policy.
- Social Distancing: We will continue to adhere to the state and county mandated social distancing policy. Face coverings in areas where 6ft separation can’t be met, such as the restrooms and gift shop, we are requiring you to wear a mask or face covering.
Please note: Seating capacity has been significantly reduced. We ask for your understanding and patience if your preferred visit time is unavailable.